2014-2015 Webinar Series
Plus, you can watch all the programs whenever you want as on-demand webinars–the programs are available for at least 6 months from the date they were recorded.
What is a CLHE Webinar?
- They are interactive educational programs that allow you to learn from top legal and policy experts without ever leaving your office!
- They only require a telephone and a computer. No fancy equipment or downloads are necessary!
What is the Series?
- To make it more affordable for institutions, CLHE allows institutions to pay less than the price of one webinar in order to receive numerous webinars!
- When you register for the series, you can sign up for any live program you would like to during the 2014-15 year.
- You also have access to all of the recorded webinars (on-demand webinars). CLHE will email you special access to all of these webinars.
- You can watch the on-demand programs as many times as you want within the one-year period that they are archived.
- Everyone on your campus/organization can watch the live and on-demand programs!
What is the Bottom Line?
CLHE’s Webinar Series is an incredible deal. While other associations and organizations charge about $200 for just one webinar, CLHE charges far less than $200 for you to enjoy about 7-8 webinars!
If you have any questions, please contact CLHE.
- CLHE Renewing Member Price (Available for a limited time): $125
- CLHE and Sponsor Members: $145
- Nonmembers: $195